We want only the best for you
There’s a reason Employer Flexible has been named a Best Place to Work by the Houston Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle. We know that being a great company to work for goes well beyond salary and benefits. It’s about being a place our employees are excited to come to every day.
We didn’t get here by chance. We’ve worked hard to create a culture of collaboration, openness, diversity, creativity and fun. We’re certainly not going to stop now.
Opportunity for Growth
- Being named to the Inc 500 Fastest Growing Companies for three years in a row has allowed us to develop clear career paths for existing team members.
- Our staff has grown by 50% year over year for the past three years.
Our Mission/Vision is Clear
- We have one mission: To be the preferred HR service provider in Texas serving Texas-based companies by impacting what matters for our clients.
Leadership that Inspires
- Our leadership provides meaningful feedback to all employees.
- We strive to coach and train our staff to help ensure their success.
- We believe in developing candid, high trust relationships with all our employees.
Each Player Knows Their Position
- We clearly define our employees’ roles so they know what goals to work towards.
- We always set clear expectations for success.
- We measure progress through key performance indicators.
We Care About More Than Profits
- Our leadership team is highly principled.
- We strive to always do the right thing by our clients.
- We regularly give back to the community.
The Right Tools
- Cutting Edge Technology to help Improve Productivity and Morale
Rewards and Recognition
- Production and tenure awards
- Weekly service award
- Monthly eCode award
- We celebrate milestones with gifts and parties.
- We hold contests for fun and friendly competition.
Team Building and Play Days
- Play days include movies, bowling, rollerskating, painting with a twist, mani-pedis, theme parks, happy hours (just to name a few).
- We build our team through DiSC and strengths assessments.
- Our Mentor Program lets employees learn from the best.
- We encourage employees to participate in our Weekly Book Club to learn more about how to excel in their position and within the industry.
- Our staff attends a number of conferences and seminars to stay on our game.
If you’re ready to join one of the best places to work in Houston, take a look at our internal job openings