Client information means personally identifiable information about employees of Employer Flexible, or clients of Employer Flexible or users of the Website.
This “personally identifiable information” includes name, address, email address, social security number, credit card number, etc.
Information collected by Employer Flexible (“EF”):
For employees or clients of EF, we will collect and maintain information about you either through the Website or through paper forms provided by you. The information collected and maintained would include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, phone number and address (street and email);
- Age, marital status, and occupation;
- Information about your job history and employment status;
- Information about your salary and benefits, including health benefits, your time off, your retirement plans, your Social Security or taxpayer identification number;
- Your recruiting and training history; and
- Information about your family members such as their names, addresses and Social Security numbers.
We may make some or all of this information available for you or your worksite employer’s use on the Website. For clients of EF, examples of information include:
- Your location;
- Your number of worksite employees;
- The gross payroll of worksite employees assigned to your location; and
- Information about insurance and other benefits plans
Use of Information by EF:
We use your information in order to provide you with the best possible online service with regards to your employment or your client relationship with us. You will always retain the ability to update or revise your information when necessary. We also use the information you provide to us for some or all of (but not limited) to the following uses:
- Communications with you. We will need to communicate with you from time to time relating to your employment or client relationship. Also, we may contact you regarding products or services offered by other third party affiliates or entities. If you do not wish to receive such offers, you will have the opportunity to indicate that at the time you receive the communication.
- IP address. IP addresses are numbers automatically assigned to your computer, and if associated with other individual information, may be considered personal information. In some cases, the use of your IP address can aid us in addressing problems with our website and/or server. Also, the IP address can provide demographic information for marketing purposes for our strategic third parties discussed below.
Distribution of Information by EF:
We only share personal information in the following instances:
- Third Party Contractors. We may share information with third party contractors through which we outsource certain services. The personal information shared will be only what is necessary for these third party contractors to perform the services for which they have been contracted.
- Your Worksite Employer. If you are an employee, most of your personal information is also available to your worksite employer.
- Governmental Authorities, Compliance with Law. We shall disclose your personal information to governmental authorities when required to do so by law.
- Business Transfers. In the event of a full or partial acquisition and/or merger of EF’s business, we may share and/or transfer your personal information to the third party who acquires and/or merges with EF.
- Benefit Plan Providers. We shall provide personal information to its third party benefit providers in furtherance of the administration of its benefit plans.
- Strategic Third Parties. We may provide information to certain third parties with which we have relationships for the purposes of offering you further products or services. We may disclose your email address and other contact information so they may contact you regarding these products or services. You may opt out of receiving these marketing communications by contacting these third parties directly.
Children – Not Intended Users:
We do not intentionally solicit information from or market to children.
EF has taken the appropriate measures to maintain security levels commensurate with industry standards, such as encryption, firewalls, etc. However, since no internet transmission can be 100% secure, we cannot warrant or guarantee complete security of your personal information from improper use by unauthorized parties.
Employer Flexible is a Texas corporation, with its principal place of business at 7850 North Sam Houston Parkway West, Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77064. The information we collect may be shared with our affiliates.
7850 North Sam Houston Parkway West, Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77064
Toll free phone number: 1-866-501-4942
Email address: email@example.com