Risk Management: Gain the security to keep growing.
Risk mitigation is a numbers game: today’s small to midsize businesses often don’t have the resources to employ a risk manager full-time. Employer Flexible’s experienced risk consultants work with companies of every size to improve compliance, lower administrative costs, protect employees and safeguard business growth.
Custom Risk Management Solutions
As your dedicated partner in risk management, we want to help you answer every “What if?” with “We’re covered.” The goal of this process is to create a Risk Roadmap that will guide you in implementing the safety, training and risk mitigation strategies we recommend.
- Strategic Risk Assessment: We provide comprehensive gap analysis to address liabilities in your safety and loss control program. We then communicate these risks to your team and deliver detailed process recommendations up front, so you can determine the course of action that best fits the way your business works.
- Needs-Based Safety Programs: Safety is the foundation of a proactive and profitable workplace. Employer Flexible will revise your existing policies or develop a full training and safety program based on operational and regulatory requirements.
- Heavy Focus on Training: Employer Flexible offers a number of training options to meet any industry-specific compliance or business needs, including OSHA Outreach Training (10-hour), e-learning programs, Train-the-Trainer courses, accident investigation training and others.
- On-Demand Expertise: Consider the sheer volume of paperwork involved in investigating an incident, processing a claim or updating your compliance information. Employer Flexible’s risk consultants help to expedite the time needed to produce these highly complex documents — fully and accurately.
- Flexibility as You Grow: We understand how big of a burden keeping up with ever-changing workplace compliance regulations can be. That’s why our risk consultants conduct extensive reviews to address these and other concerns quarterly, yearly or as often you need.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Employer Flexible partners with an A+ rated insurance provider for workers’ compensation insurance.
Workers’ Compensation Claims Management:
- State-required notice of injury filing
- Three-point contact
- Hand-selected treatment provider
- Return to Work/Modified Duty Assistance
- Claim monitored through closure
- Regular communication with insurance carrier
- Employee drug testing
- Pursue any indemnity payment reductions allowable by law
- Ensure lower claim cost and promote a safe work environment